Physician Credentialing and Enrollment Services
On one hand, medical credentialing with payers is important for the success of a clinical practice,
on the other hand it is a time consuming process and therefore an unwelcome distraction from providing
quality care to patients. That’s where VISION can help. Our team has extensive experience in helping
Healthcare practices get their physicians credentialed and enrolled with the wide spectrum of Insurance companies.
As part of the Credentialing and enrolment services, VISION specialists take care of the following activities:
- Maintain and update CAQH profile of the Physician.
- Request or Download Credentialing Application Kits from the commercial / government health Insurances company (Payer).
- Collect the requisite information from the Physician / practice office.
- Fill up the application and submitting to Physician for signatures.
- Submitting the signed applications to the Insurance.
- Regular follow up with the payer to ensure that all information has been submitted correctly.
- If required, make corrections and resubmit the application.
- Retrieve the Provider or Group ID # confirming that the doctor is participating with the insurance.
- Give fortnightly status updates to the provider until an effective date of enrollment is determined so the provider can begin claim submission.