- Selected candidate would be responsible to call US Insurance Companies to follow up on unpaid Health Claims. Depending on the status obtained corrective action will need to be taken.
- Shift Timings: 06:00 pm to 03:00 am
- Education: Any Graduate
- Ideal candidate would have good communication skills, willingness to work in night shifts, and a zest to learn.
- 1 to 4 years’ experience in Insurance AR Follow up, Denial Handling in a Medical Billing environment would be a plus.
- Freshers with good communication skills, knowledge of basic computer operations and wanting to make a career in a growing industry will be given 6 months on the job training.
Salary for experienced candidates will be commensurate with knowledge and experience. Freshers will be offered permanent employment on successful completion of the training.