Medical Billing Services for Physicians
Revenue Cycle Management
Healthcare industry is growing more complex day by day. Payer reimbursement rates are declining, operating costs are rising and at the same time administrative challenges are multiplying.
You are getting bogged down by elaborate and confusing payment systems, intricate compliance requirements and IT-related issues like security and reliability. Result? You are losing focus on what matters most – your patients
As a healthcare provider you understand that medical billing services for Physicians is one of the most complex, yet crucial components of your Practice. As medical practices evolve and face the introduction of new technologies, government requirements, quality assurance measures and financial limitations, you / your practice managers have to review your business processes and identify areas that can save resources and / or improve revenues.
Medical billing is one such area that can help you achieve both.
Vision’s knowledge and intelligence based service can transform your operations. Our Revenue Cycle Management service takes over the entire responsibility of backend operations leaving you free to focus on your core activities. We extend the most reliable Physician Billing service in USA.
Vision’s Revenue Cycle Management service module is implemented after a free analysis of your data and includes one month free trial. Our comprehensive and reliable services include:
- Verifying patient insurance eligibility and benefits
- Entering patient demographics and Claim Charges
- Making sure the appropriate CPT and ICD diagnosis codes correspond and are current AMA approved codes
- Being certain that the procedure codes that are supplied are not part of a CCI edit
- Making sure applicable managed care authorizations and/or referrals are on file for the services performed
- Batching and transmitting claims to clearinghouse
- Posting patient and insurance payments to claims/accounts
- Handling Denials
- Following-up on unpaid or incorrectly paid claims
- Filing claim appeals when necessary
- Providing Secondary and Tertiary claim submission when applicable
- Providing accurate weekly/monthly reports on all of the above
- Staying educated and on top of industry standards, such as Medicare, State & local regulations