On one hand, medical credentialing with payers is important for the success of a clinical practice, on the other hand it is a time-consuming process and therefore an unwelcome distraction from providing quality care to patients. That is where VISION can help. Our team has extensive experience in helping Healthcare practices get their physicians credentialed and enrolled with the wide spectrum of Insurance companies.
As part of the Credentialing and enrolment services, Vision provides contracting and insurance credentialing services to practices and hospitals of across the country.
- Individual & Group Practice Enrollment
- Medicare & Medicaid Enrollment for Group & Individual
- Payer Fee Schedule Creation & Evaluation
- CAQH Registration & Enrollment
- Lab Enrollment services (CLIA)
- Telemedicine Credentialing
Payer enrollment is a time-consuming process where attention to detail is critical. Even the slightest mistake in an application can cause the entire process to be delayed.
Who We Help with in Credentialing?
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Urgent Care Facilities
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapists
- Labs, ASCs & Imaging Facilities
- FQHCs & Rural Health Clinics
- Hospitals & Universities